The Code applies to each category of person and entity of the NSWRL.
Paddington Colts Sports Club DentalFresh Form
Benefits of the program :
- The players are getting proper protection at a reduced outlay. We’re a rugby family in business, we want to see boys well protected during contact sport. Our mouthguards are premium fit and protection.
- Health Fund rebate covers most if not all of the cost.
- One stop for all your players, they’re coming to training anyway, so they don’t need to make a separate appointment with their dentist for a custom fit guard and then return for the pick up.
- We are quick, we can fit 2 players in 5 minutes, so no time wasted, and the mouthguards are delivered back to the club within two weeks.
- We are invited back every year. This program works – it sees your players properly protected - which is our goal as well as yours.
- Our mouthguards are named and include a phone number to prevent against loss.
How it works?
- We turn up an hour before training begins, on a day agreed on between both parties, to take impressions.
- The players attend with a pre-filled form, or in many cases, fill a form on the spot prior to having impressions taken.
- We work quickly, we can usually attend to two players in a five minute block. In most cases we can fit over braces
- Mouthguards are returned to the club for distribution in around two weeks.
If you have questions please go to http://www.dentalfresh.com.au/